1. Finish reading the myth "Phaethon." (Chunk 6 is where we stopped.)
2. Answer the DOK Level 1 questions on the 2 sheets I gave you. We'll go over quick like on Monday.
3.. NOT Homework but you might like to THINK about this activity we're doing on Monday.
NOT DUE MONDAY
This is a DOK Level 3 Thinking. This is when you're going beyond the text and extending your thinking. Here are the directions.
Choose one element of a short story. Myths are short stories.
- characters (Phaethon, Apollo, Zeus, Epaphus) OR
- setting OR
- theme; moral; lesson we can learn about making choices
- conflict and their are many in this myth