Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Monday! Do you know where your book is?

Hello and welcome back to our blog.  Monday book sharing time. Please join us but this time, I'm changing it up a little bit.  Please share what you've been reading AND give us your inside scoop on a book you really really hope to read in the near future and WHY.  What is propelling you to want to read that book?

February 2015 is waning and I'm dreaming of Spring time!  Somewhere under our 50 feet of snow is grass waiting to sprout...right?

4 comments:

  1. One Second After - Fiction about what happens in the event of a "smart-bomb" that wipes out all electronics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black Out-- Just finished the book last night. It kept me on the edge the whole book until the end Kind of disappointed in ending :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Civilian Assassin Beginnings- I want to read Soul Catcher because it is part of a series that I have been reading for a good chunk of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading a job from hell, and I want to read ashes because it was recomended to me by a classmate

    ReplyDelete