Thursday, April 11, 2013

ELA

7T only:  Better Answer Protocol:  "Jack and the Beanstalk"  assigned and collected today.

Question:  Why do you think the giantess in the fairy tale "Jack and the Beanstalk" helps  Jack?

Read:  Jack and the Beanstalk here <------------

The Better Answer Protocol:
 Part 1. A.  Introduction:  Write the background info for the reader about what you read...                 B. General/Gist:  Your basic response in one topic sentence.


 Part 2:  Details for evidence taken from the text.

Part 3:   Concluding statement:

Example:
Question:  How did Little Red Riding Hood know that the character in the bed was not her grandmother?

Little Red Riding Hood is a fairy tale I remember hearing when I was a kid.  LRRH knew that the character in the bed was NOT her grandma!  She knew it was not her grandmother because it didn’t look like her our sound like or  come across as grammy at all.  The thing in bed had big fluffy feet, hands, big teeth, big ears, big eyes, and a very big mouth.  LRRH wasn’t a dummy.  She knew that was not her grandma!!  Those are the reasons why I think in the story LRRH the main character Red knew that wasn’t her sweet old grandma.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your
    efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank
    you once again.

    Here is my web blog ... cost of Dental implant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm
    going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future.

    A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    Stop by my web blog ... Http://Urswag.Biz/JacelynQc

    ReplyDelete