- Steal Time to Read.
- Decide on the prompt you will write for your next piece:
- Persuasive Writing: Choose one:
1. Write about a favorite place in Maine. Convince your classmates and teachers and principal that you claim ______________ would make the best destination for a tourist to vacation. (Contest opportunity)
2. Write about a field trip our class should go on. Plan an convincing argument for the reason the class should choose your trip idea. (You will be publishing this to a HGS Writing Blog.)
3. Write about something that ticks you off. Develop this into an editorial suitable for our Middle School blog Viewpoints.
SS: finish Buddha letter if not already turned in.